Real Neat Blog Award!!
Hello, Wine and Lavender Family! I’m excited to announce that Wine and Lavender has been nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award! This is quite exciting for me…I am flattered to be nominated for anything other than a diaper changing and I am even more excited that it’s in the form of recognition amongst my blogging peers! So cheers to that!
In order to participate, I needed to answer 7 questions, nominate some more awesome blogs and ask them 7 questions. See what I’ve come up with below…
My 7 Questions to Answer…
1. What is your biggest fear? Where do I even start with this one? As a mom and mompreneur, there are so many!! In relation to blogging, I’d say it’s failing. Good thing I’m putting up a good fight!!
2. What or who inspires you? My kids/my family inspires me every day, in all realms.
3. Who is the most adventurous person that you know? My youngest son. He’s so curious! (And constantly testing his mortality).
4. What do you hope to accomplish in 2017? I hope to grow my reader base, work on finding collaborations and get a good grip on this blogging thing!!
5. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I love putting on some Christmas music, decorating the house and putting up the Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving.
6. What does your perfect day look like? The house is clean, the laundry done, the kids out playing/having fun and me with an iced latte, with a few hours of uninterrupted blog work ahead of me.
7. What is your favorite drink? In the am, coffee… in the pm- WINE!!
My 7 Questions to Ask…
- Choose three words that describe you perfectly.
- What is your favorite quote/saying?
- What is the hardest thing you ever had to do?
- What do you hope to accomplish by the end of 2016?
- What is your dream vacation destination?
- Why do you blog?
- What is one tip you’d give a Newbie Blogger?
I nominate the following AWESOME blogs for the award:
1. Post the Award logo and answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you.
2. Thank the person who nominated you in your post and link to their blog.
3. Nominate and link to some bloggers you’d like to see respond.
4. Create 7 questions for your nominees to answer & let them know they are nominated in a comment on their blog.
Hope you guys check these blogs out! You don’t want to miss them! Thanks again, Tasha for the nomination!