Does Smile Brilliant Whitening Work for Coffee and Wine Lovers? (GIVEAWAY ALERT!)
This post contains affiliate links which means when you make a purchase through one of them, you are supporting Wine and Lavender- at no cost to you. While I was not compensated for this post, I did receive complimentary product to review. My opinions are my own.
My two favorite beverages in the world are coffee and wine. The social aspect that accompanies enjoying the two, effects they have on me, and overall… the TASTE. I love my lattes as much as I love my reds… but loving these two comes with a price.
They stain my teeth!!
It’s actually pretty scary how it sneaks up on you, too. One day, you donning a great, pearly-white smile, and the next, it looks like you’ve been swishing Mountain Dew for years. But giving my beloved beverages up isn’t an option- neither is walking around with a yellowish/gray smile… so turning to a whitener seemed the obvious solution.
I’ve tried this in the past with Crest Whitening Strips- but never seemed to get the results that I wanted. It would either take professional help or a superior product to give me the results I wanted (needed), so I came up with a mental list of what I wanted from a teeth whitener.
It had to be:
- Easy to do
- Easy on my pearly whites
- Overall, this stuff had to WORK and WORK WELL.
I had seen advertisements about Smile Brilliant, but my busy schedule and long to do list pushed my personal needs to the bottom of the list. Luckily for me, they reached out to me about their product and I was more than happy to give it a try… but does Smile Brilliant whitening work for coffee and wine lovers?
A few things that attracted me to Smile Brilliant were:
- It’s professional-style whitening without the giant price tag and scheduling/appointment time attached.
- The whitening trays are custom-fitted. (Let’s face it, there is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to teeth, so custom trays are a HUGE plus.)
- Directions were easy to follow and their customer service is available to help when needed.
- It was a system that worked with your needs. For example, I have sensitive teeth, so I loved that they had sensitive and non-sensitive package options.
- Depending on your needs, it could take a minimum of only 9 applications to see results.
But more importantly, it comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee (HUGE PLUS)
So I took the plunge. I ordered my kit:
The directions to create the molds were very easy to follow. The whole process only took a few minutes (less the time required to let them sit and harden). I then mailed my molds in and within 2 weeks, I received my custom-fit molds:
Once I received my molds, everything moved quickly. I was able to start as soon as they were received and liked using the system. Here are my results after just ONE application:
After only one application, I saw results. It may not seem like a lot to you, but it was definitely noticeable to me! What I liked about this system was:
-I saw results after my first application.
-The custom trays are comfortable to wear.
-It was an easy system that could be done right before bed.
-It comes with a de-sensitizing gel. (I have sensitivity issues that have led me to discontinue the use of other products in the past.)
It was easy enough to use and I liked the results I got. The only downside was that after a few applications, I started to experience some gum discomfort. I ended up taking a break in between treatments because of my sensitivity. I was able to reach out to the company and loved their support. They were there to answer any and all of my questions and even gave me some tips to decrease the sensitivity I was experiencing.
Here are a few tips they gave me:
- Try whitening every other day (instead of daily) and stick to shorter sessions (45 minutes-1 hour.)
- On your “off” days, do a desensitizing gel session ONLY.
- Try using slightly less whitening gel so that not as much gel spreads out onto your gums and remove any excess gel that has spread onto your gums with a Q-tip.
- When you begin whitening again, keep rubbing Vaseline or coconut oil on your gums prior to inserting your trays. The Vaseline/coconut oil will act as a barrier so that less whitening gel is able to come into contact with your gums and irritate them.
In hindsight, I was putting a lot of whitening gel in the trays and putting less would have worked much better. I still recommend this product because I think that anyone with sensitive gums will experience some discomfort if they don’t take it slow and steady. After having made some of the recommended changes, the system worked better for me.
If you are interested in learning more about Smile Brilliant, check them out here.
Wanna try it out for FREE?
Enter to win a $149 Smile Brilliant Credit here.
(This giveaway is open for 1 week (7 days after blog post date) and is open to USA, UK, Australia and Canadian residents.)
If you want to try it out now, or land here after the giveaway ends, you can still get 15% off by using coupon code:
Get your 15% off here.
Need more information? Check out these whitening facts, more reviews, and Smile Brilliant FAQs.
Have you ever tried a tooth whitener? If you experience sensitivity, which whiteners worked best for you?