10 Pampered Chef Products Every Mom Needs
Just about every baby registry I’ve seen is filled with items that are helpful during the baby years, but become useless thereafter.
Why are we wasting so much money on temporary gadgets?
There are plenty of quality items out there that can do the same things these baby gadgets are designed to do… and more! Especially in the kitchen.
No, they won’t be as cute or baby-themed, but let me let you in on something: the kids don’t care! So long as their snack or food is done fast, whether or not it was diced with a bright-colored processor with happy faces on it is irrelevant.
Now, I will admit that I have bought all kinds of baby food making gadgets. Which is EXACTLY why I am here to keep YOU from making the same mistake. Buying quality cooking tools instead of baby gadgets will save you money and much-needed space in your kitchen.
Like where I’m going with this?
Some of my favorite baby and toddler food making items are from Pampered Chef because they are quality cooking tools that serve multiple purposes and make my life somewhat EASIER. (Who doesn’t want that?)
Just so we’re clear, I don’t sell Pampered Chef, but I do love some of their products and just had to let you in on what works well for me. So here’s a list of 10 Pampered Chef Products every Mom needs that’ll work through the baby/toddler feeding years and beyond…
10 Pampered Chef Products Every Mom Needs
1) Pizza & Crust Cutter– Not just for pizza or crust anymore, Mom! With this handy tool, you can cut pizza, sandwiches, quesadillas- you name it (get creative!) into bite-sized chunks. It’s fast, easy and neat. You can continue to use it afterward for all the same functions.
2) Manual Food Processor– Bye-Bye Baby Magic Bullet or whatever kid-specific gadget you have on your registry. Use this adult gadget to puree baby food or chop up toddler food. It comes with a lid, which makes food storage super convenient and what’s great is you can use it to make other foods like salsa, guacamole, breadcrumbs, etc… Save some space in those cabinets with a manual food processor that’s good during and after the baby years.
3) 1-Cup Prep Bowls- I love all the prep bowls, but for the purpose of making and storing baby food, let’s focus on the 1-cup size. You can store baby food, leftovers or snacks in these 1-cup, glass, measuring bowls. No need to worry about toxic plastic storage. They can also be used as storage for cut up onions, small portions of leftovers, lunch storage, as a measuring cup or as the name states- for prepping food.
4) Flexible Cutting Mats- These are perfect for cutting up just about anything your toddler needs in bite-sized chunks. The small size fits 4 slices of bread on it perfectly, making multiple sandwiches at the same time easy. Outside of the realm of food prep, they can also be used as a mat for crafts and play dough fun. They are lightweight and have measurement marks, making them perfect for so many of your cutting needs.
5) Measuring Colander – Now you can wash small handfuls (or up to 3 cups) of blueberries, strawberries, tomatoes or grapes without dropping any in the sink or pulling out the giant colander. Your little ones can clean their fruits themselves, as this colander cup comes with a handle. It’s a great size and so useful in the kitchen.
6) Toaster Tongs- Safely remove toast, waffles, bagels or anything else that gets stuck in your toaster with these wooden tongs. They’re a pretty handy item to have around in the kitchen- even for adults.
7) Citrus Peeler– Get your kids closer to being independent with this handy tool. It safely punctures and peels oranges easily. No more sticky mess to clean up. It’s great for both kids and adults.
8) Apple Wedger- Neatly cuts and cores an apple in about 5 seconds. It’s great to use for a quick snack- no more cutting with a knife.
9) Food chopper- Another great tool to quickly dice up food into size-appropriate chunks for the baby/toddler. It is also great for chopping just about everything that you need to prep or dice up- garlic, onions, celery, etc… all quickly and painlessly.
10) Cut & Seal- Do you have a toddler that needs the crust cut off? Here’s a quick way to make a sandwich, cut off the crusts and keep the insides from falling out. Subsequently, it can be used to make snacks, pastries and more.
So there you have it- quality cooking tools that make everyday baby/toddler feedings a little easier. They also save you money by serving multiple purposes and your family won’t outgrow their use.
10 #PamperedChef Products that every Mom Needs! Check it out: Click To Tweet
Check out this Personalized Pizza Stone Activity for Kids post for a great activity for the family that includes creating AND cooking with your kids using Pampered Chef stones.
Need Some Pampered Chef?
If you are interested in some of these products but don’t know any Pampered Chef Consultants, I do! She’s been with the company 13 years and can school you on everything Pampered Chef. Her name is Jean and her Pampered Chef website is: www.pamperedchef.biz/ChefJeanL
If you don’t have a toddler or are past that phase, she can also make a few great recommendations for you based on your particular cooking needs.
If you’re wondering about which baby gadgets are worth the investment, check out my post on 10 Smart Baby Buys and check out my popular posts, Getting Kids to Listen Without Losing It and Trader Joe’s $2 Shiraz.
Disclosure: I am not affiliated with Pampered Chef in any way, other than the fact that I use and like their products. I have not been compensated in any way for this post. I simply recommend these products because they work well for me.
So now it’s your turn- what are your favorite cooking tools that won’t outgrow your family?
6 thoughts on “10 Pampered Chef Products Every Mom Needs”
Great list! The apple wedger makes lunch prep so much easier. I use my Pampered Chef burger press all the time, so that one would make my list, too. 🙂
xoxo, erin | sandsunandmessybuns.com
Thanks, Erin! I’ll have to try the burger press! I’m coming up with all kinds of delicious ideas for it!
Don’t you know all of us Pampered Chef consultants love you! I would add the Herb Freezing set to this list. A great way to put away some of that baby food you’ve made using the Hand Held Food Processor so it’s ready for a future meal.
Hey Betty! Haha… thanks so much! I like Pampered Chef and use it so often, that I felt a post was necessary! Using the Herb Freezing set to freeze homemade baby food is a great idea! Each compartment looks to be the right serving size!! Thanks so much for stopping by!
This is so true! What are we wasting our money for? I’d rather pay for something I can use over and over again and I like Pampered Chef. My chopper is still in good condition- even after all these years! Great post.
Hey Mandy! Thank for stopping by. I agree- I hate wasting money and I like Pampered Chef, too. 🙂